We hope you’re enjoying the festivate holidays this season. It’s that time of year where we close down for our Christmas break too, but before we go, we'd like to let you know some key dates & FAQ’s we thought might help.
- When do you close? – We’re closed from 24th December 2021 at 3pm until January 4th 2021. During this time there will be no order processing, so please be patient until our return.
- Can I still order from your clothing department? – Absolutely. You can continue to shop at westcoastharleyshop.com with confidence.
- Can I click and collect clothing and general merchandise? Yes you can! Please select ‘Click and Collect’ at the checkout stage of the store and we will contact you directly to arrange collection when we re-open in the new year.
- When will my clothing order be processed and sent? – Following the placement of your order, it will be handled and sent once we reopen.
- Something went wrong with my order, what do I do? – If you have experienced a problem with your order, don’t panic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond as soon as we can.
From all the team here, thank you for your business and we look forward to sending you more goodies in 2022!