The Premium Harley-Davidson Boom Audio N02 Full-Face Helmet is a state of the art full-face motorcycle helmet is ready at mile one with no setup needed. No fussing with wires or positioning speakers. Enjoy tunes on the built-in FM radio and intercom with up to eight riders. And with integrated Bluetooth technology you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile device for navigation, favourite play lists, and hands-free calls. Additional parts may be required to connect to some Stereo systems on certain models.
- Average Weight: 3 lbs. 12 oz. or 1,680 grams
- Helmet Construction: Fiberglass composite shell. Double D-ring chin strap
- Stay Cool: Chin and forehead venting
- Interior & Linings: Removable, washable liner. Built-in Sena 30K Bluetooth® communication system links up to eight riders for intercom, integrated speakers and microphone?no setup or install needed. Larger speakers for more bass and improved sound quality. Built-in FM radio. Includes rechargeable battery and charger. Optional ear pads and ear cuffs sold separately
- Other Features: Bluetooth 4.1, Headset Profile (HSP). Hands-Free Profile (HFP). Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP). Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP). Advanced Noise Control. Wind noise reduction. Working distance of up to 900 meters (0.5 miles) in open terrain. Supports up to 4 riders. Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies). RF certified in the US, Canada, Mexico, EU28, and Australia only
- Ride Enhancing Features: Reflective material and piping. Helmet bag included
- Manufacturer & Certification: Sena. Meets ECE & DOT safety standard FMVSS 218
Due to health and safety restrictions, helmets may not be returned or exchanged. All sales final.
Part Number: 98365-19EX
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Harley-Davidson Men's FXRG Dual- Chamber Gauntlet Gloves - Our most popular glove, a perfect allrounder, ideal for touring!