1. The West Coast Harley-Davidson Loyalty Rewards Card is issued by and remains the property of West Coast Harley-Davidson which reserves the right, at ant time without notice, to:
(a) decline to issue Loyalty cards; and (b) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel Loyalty cards or points collected, or to alter or amend the conditions of the Loyalty Rewards scheme. Reasonable grounds include (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of thescheme or (ii) any use or attempted use of a Loyalty card or points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or (iii) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the scheme.
2. All participants in the Loyalty card scheme must be 18 years or over.
3. The Loyalty card is non-transferable and can only be used in-store or online by the registered account holder.
4. Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of West Coast Harley-Davidson.
5. The Loyalty card can only be used/redeemed at West Coast Harley-Davidson and cannot be used as a credit card or guarantee card.
6. A customer can choose to opt out of this promotion at any time.
7. To collect points for a transaction in-store, you must present your Loyalty card at point of purchase. Points for online transactions will automatically be added if your online account is active.
8. Discounted items/Special Offers - Loyalty points will not be awarded for these types of transactions, however you may use your existing Loyalty points to purchase any discounted/special offer item.
9. Loyalty points are earned only after the qualifying items have been invoiced.