The Darwin has a long cuff with a velcro wrist adjustment tab and has an excellent fit. The real magic however, happens underneath the aesthetically pleasing and reassuringly sturdy outer layer: it is backed by a waterproof but breathable Hipora membrane which in turn has an Outlast liner underneath it. Outlast is a temperature and moisture regulating fabric that keeps you comfortable and dry. It was originally developed for NASA to protect astronauts from temperature fluctuations in space. Merlin managed to combine all of this in a glove that will keep you warm and safe, while still offerring plenty of dexterity.
- Leather and Halley Stevensons, Scottish waxed cotton outer combination
- Outlast’s thermal regulating liner technology to regulate hand temperature and reduce perspiration
- Hipora waterproof and breathable membrane
- Long length gauntlet style
- Wrist and cuff fastening/adjustment
Part Number: MWG021