A Team recommended product - The Shifter is a sneaker style shoe designed specifically for riding motorcycles. This sporty sneaker has all important features required of a modern motorcycle shoe. The combination of genuine cowhide and added XTM-Fiber ® membrane (fiber technology made from DuPont ™ Kevlar® Coolmax® and Lycra®) give this shoe its high functionality and the respective protection in extreme conditions. So the Shifter by John Doe provides additional abrasion protection over regular leather motorcycle shoes. Another feature is the John Doe Threepoint-Protection, providing additional reinforcement at the ankle, heel and front. Leather "shift protection" adequately protects the shoe and adds grip for shifting the motorcycle.
All of the John Doe motorcycle shoes of course also have a "waterstop function" (like trekking and hiking shoes), i.e. the tongue is designed to prevent water from quickly seeping into the shoe at the laces. The "easy entry" to the shoe via zipper allows the rider to quickly and easily put the shoe on and take it off without unlacing for added comfort. An oil-resistant, vibration absorbing non-slip sole is also standard on our John Doe motorcycle shoes. Details such as a John Doe logo embossed in leather on the ankle protection or the JDM metal emblem on the tab round off the classic design of our "Shifter" sneaker.
- XTM protective fiber: Crash side 100% DuPont Kevlar aramid fiber / skin side 100% Coolmax
- Vintage Genuine cowhide 1.1mm (black / brown)
- Water repellent and breathable
- Threepoint Protection (reinforced ankle, heel and front)
- Reinforcement/protection for shifting
- Waterstop tongue
- Oil resistant, vibration absorbing non-slip sole
- CE approved by TÜV Rheinland
- Handmade in Portugal
- Easy Entry YKK zipper
- Also available in black - get in touch for details firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Team recommended product - we ride in what we buy in.
Part Number: JDB1012