- Light adjusting Smoke Gray Lenses: lens darkens based on the amount of UV radiation present. As the sun becomes lower on the horizon (early morning, late afternoon or dusk) the atmosphere filters the UV radiation and lenses transmit more light to the eye. Because of the optical clarity, these lenses are ideal for riding from dusk into the night.
- These revolutionary PPZTM lenses incorporate technology unique to the Harley-Davidson® brand. PPZTM lenses provide the benefits of traditional polarized lenses without the vision distorting pitfalls. Prescription ready.
- Includes Facial CavityTM Seal, this patented removable Facial CavityTM Seal blocks out wind, debris and peripheral light.
- Lenses are scratch resistant coating protects against damage and extends the life of the lens.
- Anti-fog coating prevents misting on the lens in high humidity and temperature differences. Hydrophobic (Hydro=water, phobic=fear) water repellent coating. Lets the water slide off instead of sticking to the lens.
- Meets ANSI Z87 high velocity impact and high mass impact requirements.
Fits head sizes medium to large. No other eyewear offers riders this level of certified protection.
Eyewear includes: Semi-hard zippered case, leash cord and cleaning cloth.
Part Number: HDJET05