The Sixty Boots come with a Team recommendation, we love these! They have similar looks to that of Doc Martens, but are CE certified and awesome for riding in.
The John Doe Sixty is a women's boot designed specifically for riding motorcycles. Of course this classic leather boot has all important features required of a modern motorcycle shoe. The combination of genuine cowhide and added XTM-Fiber membrane (fiber technology made from DuPont Kevlar Coolmax and Lycra) give this boot its high functionality and the respective protection in extreme conditions. So the Sixty by John Doe provides additional abrasion protection over regular leather motorcycle shoes. Another feature is the John Doe Threepoint-Protection, providing additional reinforcement at the ankle, heel and front.
These motorcycle shoes of course also have a "waterstop function" (like trekking and hiking shoes), i.e. the tongue is designed to prevent water from quickly seeping into the shoe at the laces. The "easy entry" to the shoe via zipper allows the rider to quickly and easily put the shoe on and take it off without unlacing for added comfort. An oil-resistant, vibration absorbing non-slip sole is also standard on our JohnDoe motorcycle shoes. The beautiful vintage leather and details such as a John Doe logo embossed in leather on the ankle protection and the JDM metal emblem on the tab round off the classic design of our "Sixty".
- XTM protective fiber: Crash side 100% DuPont Kevlar aramid fiber / skin side 100% Coolmax
- Vintage cowhide 1.1mm
- Water repellent and breathable
- Threepoint Protection (reinforced ankle, heel and front)
- Reinforcement/protection for shifting
- Waterstop tongue
- Oil resistant, vibration absorbing non-slip sole
- CE approved by TÜV Rheinland
- Handmade in Portugal
- Easy Entry YKK zipp
- These boots have a Team recommendation- We ride in what we buy in!
- Also available in a bordeaux red, contact us for availability email@example.com
Part Number: JDB1081