For touring enthusiasts, racking up 100-200-300 miles a day for several days isn't exhausting—it's exhilarating. The Vanocker Waterproof Riding Jacket helps you meet weather demands to stay comfortable as every breathtaking sight rolls by. Functional design is key starting with climate control: an insulated liner blocks cold and ample venting keeps you cool when you REACH™ a comfortable temp. This women's textile motorcycle jacket offers an interior zipper compatible with any of our riding pants designed with a jacket-to-pant zipper. Pair them and the result is a full suit of coverage against cold and precipitation.
- Stay Cool: Two front and back vents plus two-way zipper underarm vents for cooling airflow.
- Stay Warm: Removable nylon full-sleeve quilted warmth liner with 3M Thinsulate Insulation.
- Stay Dry: Waterproof, breathable construction. Seam sealed. Exterior and interior storm flap. Waterproof zippers.
- Fit & Mobility: Action back. Pre-curved sleeves with inner arm sleeve darts for less bulk. Adjustable waist belt. Hip release zippers. Jacket-to-pant zipper helps prevent jacket from riding up and connects to any Harley-Davidson® riding pant with a jacket-to-pant zipper.
- Ride Enhancing Features: Body armor pockets at elbows and shoulders fit lightweight body armor (98071-05VR, sold separately). Back body armor pocket fits lightweight Dainese Pro-Armor back body armor (98317-19VR, sold separately). Padded shoulders, elbows, and lower arms. Mandarin collar with comfort collar roll, chin pad, and neck cinch. Two-way zipper front with interior and exterior storm flap. Adjustable cuffs. Reinforced elbows, lower arms, and shoulders. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping.
- Pockets: Zipper hand-warmer and chest pockets. One interior stash pocket and one interior zipper pocket with media port.
- Design Details: ¾-length silhouette. Embroidered graphics. Rubber patch.
- Materials: Waterproof 600 denier 100% polyester canvas. Polyester mesh body lining. Polyester mesh and polyester taffeta sleeve lining.
- EN 17092-4 certified
Part Number: 98134-20EW